F Valpak.com Shopper & Coupon Blog: My Top 5 Sites For Shopping Deals

Valpak.com Shopper & Coupon Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Top 5 Sites For Shopping Deals

Bargain hunting can be stressful, but there are sites that help me get rid of the madness. Below are my personal top 5 sites to find bargains:

  • Overstock.com - Name brands at a fraction of the cost. Shop now through August 31 for $1 flat-fee shipping.
  • Valpak.com - Print money-saving coupons for local restaurants, entertainment, groceries, oil changes and more from the company that mails you savings in the blue envelope, for free. (Of course Valpak.com would make my list -- I work here!)
  • Ebates.com - Get up to 25% cash back when you shop at more than 800 online merchants, including big brands like Target, JCPenney, Staples, Travelocity and more.
  • Shopzilla.com - Product reviews and price comparisons on clothing, electronics, computers, furniture and more.
  • Taylortown Coupons - Sneak preview of the upcoming coupons in the Sunday paper.

    Happy savings!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home