F Valpak.com Shopper & Coupon Blog: Bargain Grocery Shopping

Valpak.com Shopper & Coupon Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Bargain Grocery Shopping

I find using savings cards really cuts back my expenses at the grocery store. I recently saved twice what I could have just with newspaper coupons by getting a preferred shoppers card and using a few coupons I found online. When you are on a budget, saving on groceries is a huge help. Normally what I end up saving at the grocery store leaves extra money for me to do something fun with my family.

Here are a few deals and coupons I found online:
Diet Coke w/Splenda
Coffee-Mate
Kraft Miracle Whip Rebate
Land O Lakes ® Light Butter with Canola Oil Rebate

Recipes with groceries I have saved on:
Coffee-Mate Recipes Click Here .
Kraft Miracle Whip Recipes Click Here.

Happy Savings!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home